Re: Cosmetic Changes: ensuring decency of the Linux Kernel Source.

Kurt Garloff (garloff@kg1.ping.de)
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:54:54 +0200

On Tue, Oct 13, 1998 at 03:11:35AM +0000, Henrik Olsen wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Tigran Aivazian wrote:
> <lots of examples snipped>
> > ./arch/sparc64/kernel/sys_sparc32.c: panic("Tell DaveM he fucked up...");
>
> Personally I would consider this one the only case where a change would
> make sense, as it's a messsage seen by the users, which (given finagles

A very reasonable answer! Don't care about comments in the code, but avoid
the normal user being confronted with the f-word.

--
Kurt Garloff, Dortmund
<K.Garloff@ping.de>