RE: Arm the gnus

Justin Randall (logic@ionstorm.com)
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:49:18 -0500

While I am 100% in favor of your position, I hardly think that the
kernel mailing list is the place to debate this. Take it offline --I
have a hard enough time keeping up with the 300 other messages I get
each day. Can you please move this thread someplace more appropriate
(like private email or usenet)?

I'd hate to miss something important you might have to contribute to
kernel development by filtering all messages from your mailbox --which
is probably what a lot of people on this list are already doing.

Justin "Logic" Randall
Programmer, Networking
Ion Storm
214-953-0101 x205

from sys import*;from string import*;a=argv;[s,p,q]=filter(lambda
x:x[:1]!=
a;e,n=atol(p,16),atol(q,16);l=(len(q)+1)/2;o,inb=l-d,l-1+d
while s:s=stdin.read(inb);s and map(stdout.write,map(lambda
i,b=pow(reduce(
lambda x,y:(x<<8L)+y,map(ord,s)),e,n):chr(b>>8*i&255),range(o-1,-1,-1)))