RE: smbmount and 2.1.125

Hughes, Timothy P (hughes@aaos.org)
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:56:30 -0500

This isn't actually the smbmount that comes with samba. It is usually the
smbmount that came with your distribution. The smbmount that comes with
samba seems to work fine with any kernel, and with mount 2.71

smbmount is not automatically compiled with the samba distribution. You
have to go into the Samba makefiles and tweak them to include creating
smbmount smbumount, and smbmnt.

Hope this helps. Once I go in and retweak my makefiles, I will send you a
copy of them if you would like.....

Tim

Timothy P. Hughes
Associate Technical Analyst
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
hughes@aaos.org