Re: APC, Your company is making a mistake!

Shawn Leas (sleas@ixion.honeywell.com)
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 01:14:21 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 11 Oct 1998, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Oct 1998, Brian Schau wrote:
>
> >Don't give up on Apc-upses ... See:
> >
> >http://www.dyer.vanderbilt.edu/server/apcupsd
>
> You aren't following the issue. The apcupsd package is the
> package that I'm discussing in the first place. It is GPL'd and
> is binary only. Not to worry, things are in the works to get
> this issue fixed.

GPL + binary-only = #define DONT_THINK_SO = 1

correct? I thought GPL says you must make source avail?

-Shawn
<=========== America Held Hostage ===========>
Day 2091 for the poor and the middle class.
Day 2110 for the rich and the dead.
831 days remaining in the Raw Deal.