Re: Found GNU Driver for boards based on p3043 and fet3043 PCI ethernet chips

B.Candler@pobox.com
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 10:57:41 +0100

On Fri, Oct 09, 1998 at 09:35:27PM -0700, Martin Giguere wrote:
> Someone send me a GPL driver for their ethernet card which was on their
> install disk for a noname ethernet card. I didn't see it in the latest
> kernels so I wondered who should I forward it to for inclusion in the
> kernel. The driver has no authors except for an author line of Donald
> Becker

Check on http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/ - if it's one of
Donald's drivers, that's where you'll find it.

Most are in the kernel source tree, although not always the latest version.
I'd have thought your "noname" card is an ne2k clone, which is ne.c and
8390.c