Re: Building 2.1.125...

Simon Karpen (slk@acm.rpi.edu)
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 18:40:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Dominik Weis wrote:

> > Anyhow, I've got one warning and one error building 2.1.125 on the following:
> > S.u.S.E 5.3, gcc 2.7.2.1 (also happens with egcs 1.1b), and binutils 2.9.1.0.4.
>
> I have no problems with this configuration on one of the systems at
> school. I compiled the kernel three hours ago and it works fine. It is a
> SMP system.

Alright, I'm being an idiot today. I had some (local) hacks for grabbing
kernels that I used to use when testing, and they didn't get .125;
they got .25. Please ignore this and the message about the tulip
driver.

--Simon

Simon Karpen karpes@rpi.edu slk@acm.rpi.edu
#include <std_disclaimer.h> I don't speak for RPI in any way.
"Those that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Ben Franklin