Re: Strange problem with knfsd and clients dieing after server

Greg Whalin (gwhalin@numerix.com)
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:39:38 -0500 (CDT)

Strange ... I just tried again and it worked fine. This means that it
happens somewhat randomly? I have definitely noticed the behavior I
described in my first post after a reboot, but it must not be happening
every time. I will have to see if I can find a way to reproduce it 100%
of the time.

Greg

Greg Whalin
gwhalin@numerix.com