Re: Linus, Patches, etc.

Feuer (feuer@his.com)
Mon, 05 Oct 1998 00:03:44 -0400

I wasn't really talking about aggregate patches. I was talking about where
different people come up with different patches and the differences need to be
ironed out to get one good patch that works. Why not delegate some of that?
It is _confusing_ work. When you do 50000/day, you blow your brains out or
make a mistake. At least I do.