Re: hisax= kernel command line/netjet driver broken?

Andreas Barth (aba@muenchen.pro-bahn.org)
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 13:58:47 +0200

In linux-kernel, you wrote:
> only two cards are seen, and the first card gets id=5 and the
> second one id=2, ignoring the rest.

> Second, I tried loading the hisax as a module, and I discovered
> that insmod can't get more than two cards at a time (too many
> parameters for insmod), so I tried loading the hisax module several
> times...
Well, I do remember a discussion about excactly this problem in the
isdn4linux-list, resulting in a patch. You'll find it on dejanews in the
newsgroup de.alt.comm.isdn4linux.

Andi

--
      Andreas Barth  <aba@muenchen.pro-bahn.org>  PGP-Key auf Anforderung