Re: "Unable to load interpreter"

Alain Massiot (am@crihan.fr)
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:16:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, Jim Nance wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 12:20:53PM -0400, Ricardo Kleemann wrote:
>
> > To my knowledge the system has never run out of virtual memory, so my guess is
> > that wouldn't be the reason. As a matter of fact I've seen that message pop up
>
> This can happen when memory get fragmented and it can not allocate 2
> contigous pages of free memory. This may be whats happening to you,
> particularly since it is intermitent.

Right, I have the same troubles with my memory (unable to ..), you gave us
quite a good reason in order to explain those troubles. Could you please
tell us too the way to avoid it (if it could be avoid) ?

Thanks

--
          Alain Massiot          /            C R I H A N
Mail : Alain.Massiot@crihan.fr   /        32, rue Raymond Aron