Re: Linus stress-control vs. development

Matthew Schlegel (nitehawk@1ststep.net)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:03:46 -0700

On Wed, Sep 30, 1998 at 05:05:20PM -0600, Eric Princen rambled into the ether:
> Hi again all,
> with kernel development, but would it be possible for someone to open a
> "ways-to-make-things-easier-for-linus-so-his-head-does-not-explode-like-the-
> martians-in-mars-attacks@somewhere.com" mailing list. I'll do it, but I
>
> If no one does it and people agree it's a good idea I'll do it regardless of
> bandwidth. Please send simple "good idea/bad idea" responses to me and not
> to the list.
>
> -Eric ;-)

I can run it on my machine. I only have a 56k link that is up during the day
(in US :P), but the bandwidth is entirely mine and I don't mind some of it
being used for email lists.

- Matthew