Re: 2.1.123 and fbcon.c

David Lang (dlang@diginsite.com)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 22:42:22 -0700 (PDT)

As someone else who get hundreds of messages a day (almost 90,000 this
year) and doesn't use procmail (any longer) I have one comment.

If you really have to read all the mail anyway it is easier to deal with
in in one folder (and then move it if it is worth keeping) rather then to
have to keep checking several folders during the day. I don't know if this
is Linu's reason for not using procmail, but procmail is not the answer to
all problems.

David Lang