Re: 2.1.123 and fbcon.c

Shawn Leas (sleas@ixion.honeywell.com)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:18:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, Martin Mares wrote:
>
> > Some time ago, you promised you'll accept a single large video patch before
> >2.2 and I did send it to you, but I got ignored. The whole patch has no effect
>
> Could you please provide the patch to the public too (maybe I' ve missed
> it)? I' d like to be able to read it just because I am courious to see
> 700kbyte of bugfixes at once ;-).
>
> Andrea[s] Arcangeli
>
> PS. I' ve seen that Geert has published the interesting vger diff but it
> seems to be not the one supposed to fit in the kernel...

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand this last statement.
Could you expound? BTW, Geert had a pretty darn good explaination
for the size of the patch.

-Shawn
<=========== America Held Hostage ===========>
Day 2078 for the poor and the middle class.
Day 2097 for the rich and the dead.
844 days remaining in the Raw Deal.