Re: Modules loading/unloading?

Rik van Riel (H.H.vanRiel@phys.uu.nl)
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 23:40:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 26 Sep 1998, Tim Smith wrote:
> You can throw in a few other checks, too.

My original proposal was for a small wrapper program
providing _only_ the functionality needed. No command
line options parsed, no nothing. Just one wrapper for
the insmod()ing of the module in question and one for
the rmmod()ing. No other frills or whatever...

That should also keep the security folks quiet ;)

Rik.