Re: Bug reintroduced in genhd.c

Andre M. Hedrick (hedrick@astro.dyer.vanderbilt.edu)
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 01:04:27 -0500 (CDT)

Blame me for a memory failure.......I will send a patch to Linus to
correct this oversight and hardcode fixes for ide-pci ordering due to a
couple of broken 430HX boards with disconnected bus-numbering against
the Host Bridge and ISA Bridge. The PIIX3 has a strange placement
on ASUS P55T2P4D mainboard.

Also Aladian IV and V should be near testing stage for (U)DMA transfers.

Cheers,
Andre Hedrick