Re: diamond stealth 3d2000 + graphical console

Tony Cook (kernel@cook.ml.org)
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 21:36:41 +1000 (EST)

I managed to get a graphical frame buffer console on a Diamond Stealth 3d
2000 Pro, though I didn't bother keeping it on.

That machine is busy at the moment but I can check the BIOS level and
other details later on if you like.