RE: my broken TCP is faster on broken networks

Josh Cohen (joshco@microsoft.com)
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:04:49 -0700

A client is free to maintain as many connections "overall"
as it pleases. You would never want to serialize objects
from different servers.
What they may be seeing is persistent idle connections which
havent timed out and the user is browsing across a high number
of servers in a short amount of time.
But as above, this is the intended behavior in the spec and
in the product..

Josh