FW: error in operate memory perocess help please

Gary Smith (gw-smith@ix.netcom.com)
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:52:27 -0700

I apologize if my original message offended anyone. Hey, Martin, are you an
idiot attorney or just incompetent yourself. This is not a snivel letter or
a "shaggy dog" letter. It is a letter about a bit of humor regarding the
idiots we deal with in daily life.

You are right. It does not belong in this or any list server. But several
people understood the situation clearly. I personally thought that it was
funny receiving a call from this man, an intelligent attorney with a BA and
a MD in Corporate law and something else.

I do apologize for one item though, and that's the fact that I used the word
gateway. I fax talking to someone while writing this letter and we were
discussing his broken gateway (doorstop). And for some reason while typing
I put gateway instead of computer. I apologize for using the
compacardbell2000 language.

Also, I took a look at the machine today. The processor is DEAD as well as
the video card and MB, but this ram is good. (this is to answer the 35
emails about people commenting not criticizing my letter).