Re: User space ACLs (was Re: [NOT OFFTOPIC] Re: groups)

Feuer (feuer@his.com)
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 14:15:02 -0400

More detail?  And please don't send things to my address (unless they're personal).
I can't filter unless they're sent from the list.  Others using this account do not
want 1000000 messages per day.