Re: es1370 in .120 and .121

Jeff Lightfoot (thefoot2@ykt0.attnet.or.jp)
11 Sep 1998 10:23:15 +0900

tmrini@ntplx.net wrote:
>I've noticed that from .120 and .121, sounds coming out of my AudioPCI
>seem much quieter. Anyone know which part of the es1370.c changes in
>2.1.121 might have effected that, and which fix the bugs listed in the
>changelog?

I backed out the changes to the integer values and that brought the output
back up to normal. (if (l < 10)) (increasing gain/volume in the mixer
without these changes just caused distortion)

I know for sure that I have no idea what these changes really do, but they
make es1370 useable for me. (Besides the memleak I'm seeing still)

--
jeffml @                                         Jeff Lightfoot
pobox.com                                  http://thefoots.com/