Re: Linux tcp/ip code has trouble with async network I/O notificati on,

Glendon M. Gross (gross@urmusa.com)
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 14:19:35 +0000 (GMT)

I think it's great that in such a short time you have already identified
the relevant section of code to be altered. This could only happen in an
open development environment.