Re: (reiserfs) Re: LVM / Filesystems / High availability

Theodore Y. Ts'o (tytso@mit.edu)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 15:04:29 -0400

From: Heinz Mauelshagen <mauelsha@ez-darmstadt.telekom.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 1:06:54 METDST

Ted Tso talked about an available offline ext2 resizer
at Linux Kongress Cologne which should be available from powerquest
for partition magic licence holders.
(BTW Ted: i didn't find it there ;-) )

At least one other person had the wrong URL, which leads me to suspect I
may have gotten it wrong (on my slides) --- I'll check and fix it before
I put them on the web. (Sorry for the delay, but I've been traveling
too much lately. :-)

The currect URL, for those who are interested, is:

http://www.powerquest.com/cgi-bin/linuxdl.asp

- Ted