Re: (reiserfs) Re: LVM / Filesystems / High availability

Hans Reiser (reiser@ricochet.net)
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 00:57:10 -0700

I believe Stig Hackvan wants to do this, and I have encouraged him to do it for reiserfs as an aspect of making stat data
dynamically allocated. I sure think it would be neat....

Hans