Re: LVM / Filesystems / High availability

Simon Richter (geier@psi5.com)
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 14:07:54 +0200

Vadim E. Kogan wrote:

> 4) more possible space for additional information.
>
> Right now I'm tryig to figure out if special filesystem will be needed
> to store security information, required for C2/B1 level. For example
> ACLs.

What would be nice IMHO would be package/build information along with every
file. Right now I've got a broken glibc2 installation on one of my systems and
it would be very nice if I could do something like this

find / -package glibc2 -bdate 15-06-98

to find all the files from the glibc2 build on 15-06-98 again... :-)

CU
Simon