Re: Abusive internet user (spamboy) (fwd)

Mike A. Harris (mharris@ican.net)
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 01:48:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Leonard N. Zubkoff wrote:

> I wrote to postmaster and cc'd to abuse. The message that I got
> back is either serious, or is sarcasm, perhaps even spamboy
> himself... ? I'm not sure, but I thought I'd post it here to see
> what you all make of it.
>
> I know the people running Red Shift and used to have a secondary account with
> them. Tony is definitely not "spamboy", and I'm sure they are serious about
> stopping this abuse.

Well, I figured it was probably authentic, but it was hard to
say. Some ISP's don't care about spammers... I'm glad that they
do care though. If all ISP's put $1000 fines on spam and stuff
like that, it would cease to be a problem.

Take care.

--
Mike A. Harris  -  Computer Consultant  -  Linux advoacate

Escape from the confines of Microsoft's operating systems and push your PC to it's limits with LINUX - a real OS. http://www.redhat.com