Re: [OFFTOPIC] Very amusing DNS...

Alex Buell (alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 13:57:29 -0400

nuke@bayside.net wrote:

> And the fact is that both Chapman and Dawson [IE4/solaris developers] > have grown quite comfortable shuttling back and forth between the
> worlds of Windows and UNIX. "It's amazing to me how far UNIX has to go
> today to catch up to NT," says Dawson. "Take, just for one example,
> threading support. UNIX still has benefits, but NT is just a lot more
> full-featured."

OH HAHAHAHA!!! I haven't laughed so much since the time someone fell on
a wall and mangled his private bits. Who are Chapman and Dawson kidding?
HAHAHA!! I can't believe these two are Solaris developers and yet come
out with this tripe?!

--
Cheers,
Alex.

Watch out, the NSA are everywhere. Your computer must be watched!

/\_/\ Legalise cannabis now! ( o.o ) Smoke some cannabis today! > ^ < Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to all.