Re: Drivers searched: Compaq Smart 2 Array Controller

Samuli Kaski (samkaski@cs.helsinki.fi)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:48:05 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Gert Doering wrote:

> a customer of a friend of mine is looking for Linux drivers for the
> "Compaq Smart 2 Array Controller" (some sort of SCSI/RAID board).

I don't think there is support for Compaq Array controllers in Linux. We
have several of them at work (running NT4) and they do ship with SCO
UNIX 3 & 5 drivers (for adventure seekers out there with disassembling
skills)

Dunno what Compaq's attitude is towards free *nix's; might be worth of
asking though.

--
Samuli Kaski, samkaski@cs.helsinki.fi
Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki, Finland.