Re: OFFTOPIC: e2fsprogs and +2Gb partitions

peloy@ven.ra.rockwell.com
11 Jun 1998 01:43:05 GMT

What distribution are you using? Debian and RedHat sorted out the
problem of e2fsprogs trashing partitions bigger than 2 GBytes.

Also, e2fsprogs are still maintained (Ted Ts'o IIRC).

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris Information Technology Department Rockwell Automation Venezuela Telephone: +58-2-9432311 Fax: +58-2-9431645