Re: Any SMP people out there with SCSI CD ROMs?

Robert HYATT (hyatt@cis.uab.edu)
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 23:54:05 -0500 (CDT)

I have a couple of SCSI CDROM machines, but not SMP. If the problem
is SMP related, I might could steal a SCSI CD for a bit and do some
testing. If it is non-SMP I can test easily... I have machines with
SCSI CD's, SCSI cd writers, SCSI tapes (5 and 24 gig tapes on the same
machine) and so forth.

Let me know if I can help here... I'm running a quad P6/200 that is
rock steady on 2.1.105 so far, and was up on 2.1.103 for 14 days...

Robert Hyatt Computer and Information Sciences
hyatt@cis.uab.edu University of Alabama at Birmingham
(205) 934-2213 115A Campbell Hall, UAB Station
(205) 934-5473 FAX Birmingham, AL 35294-1170