Re: NODIRATIME-patch for 2.0.34

Richard Gooch (Richard.Gooch@atnf.CSIRO.AU)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:29:35 +1000

Eric Lammerts writes:

> I ported the NODIRATIME-patch to 2.0.34, which was quite easy. It only
> works on ext2, btw. Use mount-2.7l and patch it (patch included).
> I haven't tested it thoroughly but it seems to work alright.

Please change it so that it works for all FS types. It should still be
fairly easy, and it will at least be consistent with 2.1.x. Given that
this is such a simple change, you might consider forwarding your
(generic, not ext2-specific:-) patch to Alan Cox for inclusion in
2.0.35.

Regards,

Richard....