Re: [OFFTOPIC] [Fwd: Action alert on dangerous copyright bill]

Dave Cinege (dcinege@psychosis.com)
Tue, 09 Jun 1998 15:03:13 -0400

Vadim E. Kogan wrote:

> [The Free Software Foundation is forwarding this alert, hoping that
> people will contact their representatives *as soon as possible* to
> oppose a very dangerous bill to extend copyright powers to an
> unprecedented extent.

As usual the United States congress is acting as all men with unchecked power
act, and are looking to further the ways they can oppress and intimidate those
they claim authoity over. It only matters as a justification in their little
minds since they do what they damn please already.

And as usual they will have the support of big fat corporations, whose bottom
line is more important then the moral challenges of right and wrong.
A creature of the state, acting for the state. No surprise.

And as usual I will openly, loudly, and vigilenty DEFY such things, as the only
laws I follow are made by my conscience and not some mere mortal-elect.

And as usual I will probably stand alone....

--
http://www.psychosis.com/emc/		Elite MicroComputers   732-541-4214
http://www.psychosis.com/linux-router/	Linux Router Project

SIC SEMPER SPAMMER!!