Re: ISDN, HDLC, LAPD, tutorial/introduction...

Meir Dukhan (meir@bis.co.il)
Tue, 09 Jun 1998 09:26:25 +0300

--------------454C27AB279692CD1ACB27E2

You are Great,

Kim, Henner and Matti, I'm gracefull to all of you for your help and detailed
answers.

> Meir Dukhan <meir@bis.co.il> writes:
>
> > on network protocol in general, Layer 2 and 3 of OSI model, and a
> > conceptual/technical description on HDLC, LAPD (is HDLC defined by an
> > RFC
> LAPD is specified in ITU-T recommendation Q.921, which is (at least was)
> on the INFOMAGICS Standards CD (together with lots of other isdn related
> stuff). There are also some ftp servers which have mounted this CD (don't
> know names by heart).

Is one knows hte names of some of these ftp servers with this CD ?

--
Meir Dukhan
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Gorge/6682/

--------------454C27AB279692CD1ACB27E2 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit