Re: Multi-OS configurations (any forum for discussion)

Alex.R. (alex00@octet.com)
Mon, 08 Jun 1998 14:51:18 -0400

John Haines wrote:

> Hi all,
> A little off topic, but an important area for linux development.
>
> Are there any discussion forums for those of us who have or want to
> run multiple operating systems on the same machine (but not at the
> same time). For example, I use Linux, NT4, NT 5 and 95/98. I have
> noticed interactions between the three and would like to discuss some
> areas with others in the same position, and hopefully ensure that
> Linux can coexist happily with other OSes.
>
> Waiting for the flames :-)
>
> John

Me too :)

It's also a problem coexisting of Linux and Sun Solaris (Solris uses
Linux swap partition as it's fdisk partition).

With best regards, Alexander.

http://www.minsk.lug.net
Minsk | Linux | Users | Group