Re: ensoniq audiopci?

Derrik (dpates@kalifornia.com)
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 23:36:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Jordan Mendelson wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Donald Chan wrote:
>
> > are there any plans of supporting ensoniq audio pci in
> > future kernels?
>
> It is supported in commercial versions of OSS/Linux available at
> http://www.4front-tech.com.
>
> I use it for my Ensoniq AudioPCI, works just fine.

There is a driver that works with ES1370-based AudioPCI cards. It's
completely free, it's not completed, but source is of course available. It
can be grabbed at:

http://www.ife.ee.ethz.ch/~sailer/linux/pciaudio.tar.gz

It also includes a driver for S3's SonicVibes PCI audio chip.

Derrik Pates
dpates@kalifornia.com
dpates@acm.org