Re: Problem with TCP

Dr. S.K. Singh CIRG Makhdoom Mathura Indi (sks@cirg.up.nic.in)
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 12:53:00 +0530 (IST)

I had some problem similar to you. I upgraded from 2.0.29 to 2.0.33 kernel
from Slackware distribution. I had to remove complete the tcpip and reload
it completly usinf 'pkgtool' command. The 'tcpip' was downloaded from
<ftp://cdrom.com>. Everything is fine now. You may try this
Good Luck

Dr. S.K. Singh, Ph.D.
Agril. Res. Service
Mathura, ICAR India