Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

Mail Delivery Subsystem (MAILER-DAEMON@mbox.est.it)
Mon, 25 May 1998 05:49:37 +0200

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--FAF00201.896068177/wigner.cstc.org

** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY **
** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE **

The original message was received at Sun, 24 May 1998 21:12:58 +0200
from pol@wigner.cstc.org [192.168.1.2]

----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
"|exec /usr/lib/mailagent/filter >> /home/pol/var/log/mailagent.bak 2>&1"
(expanded from: <pol@wigner.cstc.org>)

"|exec /usr/lib/mailagent/filter >> /home/pol/var/log/mailagent.bak 2>&1"... Deferred
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

--FAF00201.896068177/wigner.cstc.org

Reporting-MTA: dns; wigner.cstc.org
Arrival-Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 21:12:58 +0200

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <pol@wigner.cstc.org>
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 05:49:37 +0200
Will-Retry-Until: Fri, 29 May 1998 21:12:58 +0200

--FAF00201.896068177/wigner.cstc.org