Re: [SOUND] Aztech Sound Galaxy broken/not supported?

David Burrows (snadge@gemcorp.com.au)
Mon, 25 May 1998 13:11:26 +1000 (EST)

I didn't have any parallel port drivers loaded at the time, but I tried
changing the value of the IRQ from 7 to 10 (which was free), and got the
same result:

/lib/modules/2.1.103/misc/sgalaxy.o: init_module: Device or resource busy