Re: Sig11s in a kernel compilation - Cyrix

Tigran Aivazian (kernel@aivazian.demon.co.uk)
Sun, 3 May 1998 22:46:55 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

On the RH 5.0 CD (from CheapBytes) there is an update directory which
contains cyrix subdirectory which contains a few rpms that should fix your
problem. If they don't -- read /usr/doc/FAQ/GCC-SIG11-FAQ which should
have been installed by RedHat on your system. That document also mentions
a link to R.E.Wolff's web page which contains lots of interesting details
on this problem as well as his chipmunk program that can help you test
your memory.

Thanks,
Tigran.