Re: Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64 Voice PCI sound card

Brian Weiss (brian@got.net)
Fri, 01 May 1998 18:14:17 -0700

Dave Harden wrote:

> >If anyone has gotten a Turtle Beach Montego A3D card to work under
> >preferrably 2.1.x, but 2.0.x will help too, please respond with the
> >settings you used in your .config file. It's is supposed to be fully SB
>
> >compatible but as of yet I haven't been able to get it to work. Any
> >information regarding the TBS Montego and Linux would be a big help.
>
> A real SB16 doesn't work either in 2.1.9x, so good luck with the
> emulation....
>
> dave
>
> --
> WiseWire Corporation http://www.wisewire.com
> Dave Harden dharden@wisewire.com
> Phone: (412) 688-8870x143 Pager: (412) 590-9246

Well, that's somewhat of a relief because at least now I know it's most
likely not my sound card itself that is the problem, but the kernel.
Hopefully this will be fixed sometime soon. Thanks for the help.

Brian