Re: 2.1.93 PCI changes

Leonard N. Zubkoff (lnz@dandelion.com)
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 12:22:03 -0700

From: Martin Mares <mj@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 15:34:34 +0200

Hi,

> Half success to report here... 2.1.93 built with lots of complaints
> about various PCI drivers needing to be updated: Buslogic.o for sure,

I've already sent a patch to Leonard...

And I'm looking into it, as well as discussing with Martin the problems that
can result from not preserving the PCI board ordering provided by the system
BIOS. Ignore the warning for now; it is likely that additional changes beyond
Martin's patch will be necessary to resolve the ordering issues.

Leonard