Re: beos-bootloader?

Mike Field (linker@nightshade.ml.org)
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 23:25:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm.. Who is the copywrite holder for the code in question? (I would guess
Linus).. Perhaps that person needs to send them a letter demanding they
place a blaent Linux plug at startup, open the source to their kernel (GPL
it), or prepaired to get sued..

Just because it's a small bit of code doesn't make it right.. The world
doesn't need another propritary OS, esp. one that can't respect the GPL.

I can see it now:

BeOs Kernel: Code portions (C)1995 Linus Torvalds, taken from the Linux
operating system.