Re: MCA in or out?

Andrea Arcangeli (arcangeli@mbox.queen.it)
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 22:01:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 5 Apr 1998, Trevor Johnson wrote:

>The 3C509 driver in the 2.1 kernel has a big #if 0 around the MCA
>code, but the one posted by Andrea Arcangeli does not.

I have not got feedback from Philip about its Media support patch in the
current 2.1.x 3c509 driver so I suppose that was a minor patch (what about
Philip?). I think that the upgrade I posted last week on the list could be
applyed to the official kernel (as I just said it only sync the 3c509
driver with the current 2.0.33 one that fix some problems I had).

Andrea[s] Arcangeli