Re: GGI Project Unhappy On Linux

Marek Habersack (grendel@vip.maestro.com.pl)
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 14:22:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 28 Mar 1998, Richard B. Johnson wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, George Bonser wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Richard B. Johnson wrote:
> [SNIPPED]
> >
> > Well, then it seems to me that what you are REALLY saying is that it is
> > not Windows that will be dominant so much as it is the Windows API and
> > that if Microsoft were forced to release that API in excruciating detail,
> > Linux could outwindow windows. Let Microsoft keep the Windows code but
>
> No sane person would ever use the Windows calling convention.
> [SNIPPED]
But, as I was told several times in this thread, this is NOT a sane world
(maybe in some parallel universe... ;-)))) and you will have to use it if the
prophecies we heard here come true...

TTYL(r), marek

---
"Little prigs and three-quarter madmen may have the conceit that the
laws of nature are constantly broken for their sakes."
                                               Friedrich Nietzsche