Re: WLinux -> Subverting Windows by making Linux available to MS users

Dan Taylor (dante@herd.plethora.net)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 21:19:07 -0600 (CST)

If it was EASY someone would have already DONE it.

Of course it is difficult, it may be impractical, but it _is_
possible. And I see it as no more difficult than a proposal to
write some undefined voodoo that Windows(tm) will miraculously run on.

At least MY voodoo is defined ;)