Re: Follow-up to SB16 ASP problem... also insight into crash on boot (2.1.91)

BlueFlux (blueflux@technologist.com)
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 22:25:48 +0200 (MET DST)

I had those problems too some while ago, however i recognised that the
problem was conflicting IRQ's between the
linux/drivers/net/ewrks3.c(etherworks 202,203,205? cards) and
the soundblaster driver. I think i did an rather crude fix to this by just
changing IRQ on the ethernet device which i dont use anyways. I'm sending
another post regarding that ethernet card and its IRQ/io adress if you or
anyone else is interested in reading it=).