Re: The Checksum Problems revisited [WAS: Re: "Greased TCPenguin"]

Blu3Viper (david@kalifornia.com)
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 03:14:53 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 29 Mar 1998, Ricky Beam wrote:
> It has been blamed on the Intel ethernet hardware, but that's pure bull as it
> has reproduced with numerous other vendor's hardware. I stopped looking into

it isn't ppp either as some have said. i can reproduce the message by
repeatedly hitting a particular site with netscape. nowhere in the path
is there a ppp link. all ether/t1/etc.

i am putting .91+pre patches on atm. after i've done that i'm going to do
a comprehensive before/during/after tcpdump.

-d

--
to include colors and other non printing characters in a bash prompt,
surround the non printing characters with \[ and \] and bash will correctly