RE: Linux and DSL Support?

George Bonser (grep@shorelink.com)
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 23:24:35 -0800 (PST)

In my area (PacificBell) it is a standard 10base2 ethernet connection from the
DSL box. I will net you know, mine is on order and should be fulfilled in a
couple of weeks ... 1.5meg down, 384K up on a regular POTS phone circuit.

The box is basicly a router and is configured (by default) as a /30 local
subnet but can be expanded to cover a larger local net. Symetrical 384K is
$80/month here with asymetrical 1.5M/384K only slightly more.