Re: "TCPv4 bad checksum" [correction]

Blu3Viper (david@kalifornia.com)
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 06:05:45 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Blu3Viper wrote:
> ok........belay all that. it appears that i can reproduce the checksums
> from doxx. let me grab a tcpdump (i know this makes david dance with
> delight) and post it. this is while i'm on the ethernet at the office,
> 2.1.90pre1, tulip v0.87P.

sorry. that's 2.1.91pre1. and i believe doxx is running on an
alpha...not really sure what the OS is.

-d

Look, look, see Windows 95. Buy, lemmings, buy!
(c) 1998 David Ford. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.

[reply to: david@127-0-0-1.kalifornia.com without the 127-0-0-1.]
*** *** Flames will go to /dev/null
** WARNING ** SPAM mail will be returned to you at a
*** *** minimum rate of 50,000 copies per email