Re: [OFFTOPIC]

Jim Roland (jim@roland.net)
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 15:00:01 -0600 (CST)

Yes they are. I had the same problem when my ISP choked for several days
(I run my own mail servers without secondard MX holders). I was still
subscribed, but not subscribed, ya know? Go thru and resubscribe. That
is what I did and I get my 60+ messages/day again.

On Mon, 23 Mar 1998, Jon Torrez wrote:

> Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 19:38:56 -0600 (CST)
> From: Jon Torrez <jon@wwwebservers.com>
> To: linux-admin@vger.rutgers.edu
> Cc: linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu
> Subject: [OFFTOPIC]
>

> Are the lists still active, I have not seen mail in days.. :(
>

> +--------
> | Jon Torrez
> | Systems Administrator - WWWebServers, Inc.
> | http://www.wwwebservers.com / jon@wwwebservers.com

Jim Roland, running the most stable operating system in the
world: OS/2 v4.0--I TALK to my OS, and IT LISTENS, does yours?