Re: "Greased TCPenguin"

Erik Andersen (andersee@debian.org)
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 00:04:42 -0700

[----------snip--------]
> David S. Miller
> davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com

Hmm. I just compiled it up, and I am seeing some strange stuff here...

andersee@dillweed% uname -a
Linux dillweed 2.1.91 #1 SMP Mon Mar 23 23:22:10 MST 1998 i586 unknown
^^^

Now this seemes very strange to me, since I _did_ comment
out the "SMP = 1" line in /usr/src/linux/Makefile. I even
double checked it just now to be sure I hadn't forgotten...
Anybody make changes to the Makefiles recently to remove
UP support? Not much use in compiling my kernel with SMP
when my K6 won't be doing SMP anytime soon.

-Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org